On the weekend we went to the 2nd DNA Magazine Pool Party at IVY.
It was an absolute blast!
Some of the highlights were:
- The multiple DNA models running around in speedos, underwear and towels giving out candy canes and generally being HOT!
- Chatting with one of my favorite photographers Pedro Virgil - and can I just say that Pedro's boyfriend is just hot!
- Swimming in that glorious pool which was the perfect warm temperature to float around in and get silly with good friends.
But with good comes ridiculous too:
- Never stop the music half way through the party for twenty minutes to give out lame prizes.
- If you are going to give out DVDs as presents please don't stereotype us by giving out movies like Shirley Valentine, the first wives club etc. Give away more underwear and speeds from one of the sponsers.
All in all though I love the venue and I loved the day lots and lots of fun.