The wrap up of last week and this week's effort

I finished last week with my targeted three workouts, two of them were great and really powerful, while my last was quite wimpy and lacking energy.

This week so far I have not had the time to get to the gym.

I have a new staff member at work and have been working longer hours as a result. But I am intending to still get at least three workouts in.

It's been one of those weeks where no matter how much you think you are getting on top of things, other things just pop up and take away time!

I am thinking of taking a couple of pictures of my body as it is right now, I am not sure if I will blog them but I might, let's just see if I can get the courage.

Or maybe it's what I need to keep me motivated by baring all (well not all LOL) and actually seeing my progress.

It is hard though trying to find the time when I have the energy to fit in a long workout trying to juggle everything that goes on in life.

I am seriously thinking about trying to get to the gym in the mornings before I go to work, that way it is done for the day and work doesn't then get in the way.